O’Rourke is an ambitious and forward-thinking organisation. If you share our enthusiasm for providing high-quality work and customer service, and our excitement for keeping up to date with technology and developments within our industry we can offer you a future which gives you the chance to develop your skills to their full potential.
We often have openings in construction and civil engineering at all levels. For those early on in their career, with the ambition to get-on we provide invaluable on-the-job development coupled with first-class training. For more experience applicants we can offer the prospect of serious career progression.
We’re always interested in the right people – so if you think you fit the bill we’d be delighted to hear from you.
• Reactive and Civils experience
• Complete daily site inspections
• Conduct and record audits
• Ensure works carried out are compliant
• Deal with any issues which may arise from site
• Liaise with the client and teams
• Time management
• Good telephone manor
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills
• Knowledge in all Microsoft office programmes
• Construction background ideal
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org, and put the job title of interest in the subject.